[simpits-tech] Wiring harness layout board...

Ben Jones bjones at pipecomp.com.au
Wed Sep 19 06:00:40 PDT 2007

No worries,

My brief outline was a little bit rough and crude.

Some where in all my electrical and electronic textbooks is a chapter on loom creation, I'm looking !!  from memory it may have been a very old US Navy text book on the principals of wiring or electronic valve repairs ......dunno

Something I never got around to returning  to a RAAF  Library

Ben