[simpits-tech] Wiring harness layout board...

Gene Buckle geneb at deltasoft.com
Tue Sep 18 08:20:04 PDT 2007

> Wax tape wax thread is great and really spiffy to look at when done
> correctly, I did hours of it on a Experimental aircraft only to tear the
> absolute Sheit  out of the wax thread when pulling through the aircraft. oh
> well I got better at in situ wax thread repairs after that 8-)

Fortunately, I won't be dragging the harness through any tight spaces.
The side consoles are open to the forward bulkhead, and they won't pass
through it.  I'm going to be installing pass-through connectors that will
pass the signals through.  It'll be a series of DB25 connectors.  Should
work out well.