[simpits-tech] Wiring harness layout board...

cyplesma at aol.com cyplesma at aol.com
Tue Sep 18 06:57:38 PDT 2007

Instead of using cable ties, I'm going to use waxed lacing tape, although
I will use the cable ties when first starting to keep everything tight.
They'll get clipped off as I work my way down the harness.

If their readily available you might want to look into the cable ties that can be released so you can use those to do the building and when your all set just replace them with permanent cable ties.