[simpits-tech] Cutting thin materials.

Roy Coates roy at flightlab.liv.ac.uk
Thu Oct 4 08:21:54 PDT 2007

On Thu, 4 Oct 2007, Ido Dekkers wrote:

> with or without a small hole in the middle ?
>
> if you can live with a small hole in the middle :
> use a circle cutter from NT cutters.
>
> if not - i can only think of scissors.

Thanks Ido, I'll be removing the entire centre so a circle cutter is an
option however the only one I have found in the UK is for cutting ceramic
tile and I suspect it won't work too well on plastic.

I could of course manufacture my own with a scalpel blade... hmmm...

--

Roy Coates.
Dept of Engineering.
E-Mail: r.coates at liv.ac.uk