[simpits-tech] Boeing cockpit possibly for sale

Justin Messenger jjmessenger at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 29 12:00:18 PST 2007

Brian,
is the surplus store located by a road that has a
really sharp bend just south of the store? If so I
know where you're talking about. The cockpit is
absolutly gutted.

I forgot youre at Vance, Ill be in Enid tomorrow to
paint a garage for my aunt then will spend a few days
north of there at Hillsdale visiting family.  Then Im
going to Cannabys house in Witchita. were suppssed to
get on the Air Force base gun range and hope to see
some live action. Then we are off to LA to work on the
Air Force One sim at the Reagan.

A fun trip!

Justin