[simpits-tech] Boeing cockpit possibly for sale

Brian Sikkema bjsikkem at gimail.af.mil
Thu Nov 29 06:16:09 PST 2007

Anyone interested in a boeing sim project? I'm not
sure what it is yet, possible 707, 727, not really
sure (I'm not really into heavy commercial stuff, I
must admit). I've got pics of it waiting on being
developed, I will post when I've got them. Anyway
just happened across this nose section at a Surplus
store just south of Kingfisher, OK. The place was
closed when I was there so I couldn't get any info on
price, etc, but if anyone's honestly interested let
me know and I can run back down there and get the dirt.

Brian