[simpits-tech] image descriptions...

Gene Buckle geneb at deltasoft.com
Tue May 15 21:12:51 PDT 2007

> I think folks are a bit "whelmed" by the work we have managed since the
> original posts on the new shop. I know that looking at the photos and
> realizing that it represents less than 6 months of Saturdays we have
> managed to get a lot done. If you figure it by number of Saturdays alone
> it represents about 24 days of work less than a complete month, you
> would think we would have more done. Those TV shows show complete homes
> being built in a week, imagine that. Perhaps Ty Pennington will stop by
> with his crew and finish the job for us just because we are "so"
> deserving. ;)

[massive snip - Rob, trim your replies! :)]

..and how many of those days were spent either going to or from some
lumber yard or other? :)

I don't want Ty anywhere near the shop.  He'd keep putting things away and
losing them and then I'd have to feed him to the ShopBot just to save my
sanity. :)

"I'm not crazy, I'm plausibly off-nominal!"