[simpits-tech] image descriptions...

Rob Hommel rhommel at mad.scientist.com
Tue May 15 20:34:32 PDT 2007

Gene:

I think folks are a bit "whelmed" by the work we have managed since the original posts on the new shop. I know that looking at the photos and realizing that it represents less than 6 months of Saturdays we have managed to get a lot done. If you figure it by number of Saturdays alone it represents about 24 days of work less than a complete month, you would think we would have more done. Those TV shows show complete homes being built in a week, imagine that. Perhaps Ty Pennington will stop by with his crew and finish the job for us just because we are "so" deserving. ;)

Keep 'em Flying
Rob Hommel