[simpits-tech] Man Land?! (flight sim related)

Dave dave_friend at tiscali.co.uk
Mon May 14 10:13:08 PDT 2007

That's _technically_ no longer the case David.  We got two more cabinets
hung yesterday and today I got the hinges I needed to complete the last
three.   We also got the mahogany trim installed on the bench and I put
the first coat of laquer on this morning.  I'll post pics in a day or so.

g.

Mahogany trim!!!
And you're using LACQUER. Pray what is wrong with French Polish.

Dave
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
14:55