[simpits-tech] Man Land?! (flight sim related)

Gene Buckle geneb at deltasoft.com
Sun May 13 19:29:36 PDT 2007

> That's because Gene is "MLIT"
>
> Man Land In Training
>
> This title has been issued because his shop is not finished and the
> appreciate Man Land documents have not been signed and properly
> displayed for ML occupancy.

*rofl*

That's _technically_ no longer the case David.  We got two more cabinets
hung yesterday and today I got the hinges I needed to complete the last
three.   We also got the mahogany trim installed on the bench and I put
the first coat of laquer on this morning.  I'll post pics in a day or so.

g.

-- "I'm not crazy, I'm plausibly off-nominal!"