[simpits-tech] Man Land?! (flight sim related)

Gene Buckle geneb at deltasoft.com
Mon May 14 07:12:18 PDT 2007

On Mon, 14 May 2007, Joseph Fagner wrote:

> Jesus, why didn't you just build a hanger and be done with it?

Try building _anything_ when you're bordered on two sides by a posted
wetland.  I originally planned for a 50x50 behind the house, but I
couldn't build within 200' of the wetland, so that pretty much killed
that.  The hoops I had to leap through to get the permits for the shop
that eventually got built were a nightmare.

"I'm not crazy, I'm plausibly off-nominal!"