[simpits-tech] TripleHead2Go...

Gene Buckle geneb at deltasoft.com
Tue May 1 21:32:34 PDT 2007

> Not so much.  Support for MSFS was abandoned for other reasons...mainly the
> fact that people bitched and complained that he didn't add support for 3rd
> party stuff, even after he asked those 3rd party vendors for the needed
> information to allow the support and he was basically told to go piss off.

I can't actually see why a cockpit builder would need access to third
party add-on states.  Unless the third party add-on is some kind of
systems emulator that provides data that MSFS doesn't generate internally.
The funny thing is, MSFS will generate data for just about any steam guage
in the cockpit, so I don't see what all the fuss is about. :)

> Problem with the Heavy community is they are pretty embedded with the EPIC
> system.  So the market for MSFS just dried up on him so he decided not to
> waste time writing software for MSFS when no one from that market was buying
> his hardware.

Maybe some new drivers will help with that, but LOMAC comes first. :)

"I'm not crazy, I'm plausibly off-nominal!"