[simpits-tech] 727-100 flight simulator available.

Gene Buckle geneb at deltasoft.com
Fri Mar 30 22:25:33 PDT 2007

A gent contacted me trying to find a home for a Conductron-Missouri
727-100 flight simulator, Serial #1.

This sim is nearly identical to the 727-200 I worked on years ago and
appears to be in great shape.  He said the only instruments that were
missing were the RMIs.

The instructor station is also included as you can see in picture #1.

I don't know how much he would like for the simulator, but be prepared for
a non-trivial freight charge.  The simulator tips the scales at
12,000lbs.

It does not include the hydraulics nor the computers.  This would be a
great interface project.

http://www.simpits.org/~geneb/727-1.jpg
http://www.simpits.org/~geneb/727-2.jpg
http://www.simpits.org/~geneb/727-3.jpg
http://www.simpits.org/~geneb/727-4.jpg

Please contact me off list if you're interested and I'll put you in
contact with the owner.  The simulator is currently located in Texas.

"I'm not crazy, I'm plausibly off-nominal!"