[simpits-tech] Cockpit builders quote....

Gene Buckle geneb at deltasoft.com
Sun Mar 25 13:42:58 PDT 2007

> I would be sure that it's really properly filtered as there is a bunch of
> stuff in that air that would not be nice to your lungs.  Being a scuba
> diver, I decided using a scuba tank and a low pressure port from the primary
> reg will be the way to go for me.  Low pressure primaries are around 150
> psi.  You can regulate that down to a nice 5-10 psi for the O2 mask.

I'm hoping to be able to use a filtered feed from my air compressor.  I'll
feed it straight into the demand oxy panel and from there into the mask,
BUT like you said, the air does need to be filtered.  I havent seen a
source for the kind of filter I need.  I'm hoping Scott has the answer.

g.

 -- "I'm not crazy, I'm plausibly off-nominal!"