[simpits-tech] Simpits-tech Digest, Vol 43, Issue 2

Justin Messenger jjmessenger at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 23 17:12:16 PDT 2007

Yeah, as of yesterday i am making payemnts on a nearly
complete ex-navy single seat F-4 sim. I CANT STOP!!!
HEEEELP!!!! Who need to gamble when so much money can
be blown on SimPits!

Of course Dave Garbe tops the chart with the 20
thousand pound chunk of F-4 Phantom he bought on Ebay
a few weeks ago. i wouldnt be surprised if he gets it
back up on landing gear

Justin