[simpits-tech] Cockpit builders quote....

Brian Sikkema bjsikkem at gimail.af.mil
Fri Mar 23 16:10:59 PDT 2007

Yup, roger that. The GA ones were a snap. Not sure
what it would take to do mil, but I haven't seen any
for sale, either. Smaller market for them, of course,
but it would be there.

quote....

 >I think the ones Brian made turned GA headsets to
pc sound cards.  That was
a very simple little circuit and works very well.
This one I'm making will
turn the Mil headset to pc sound card compatible.
There isn't one of these,
to my knowledge on the market right now.

jay