[simpits-tech] Network problem

Dave dave_friend at tiscali.co.uk
Thu Mar 1 11:51:46 PST 2007

I have been trying to get FSXpand (http://cockpitsolutions.com/flyware/)
running on my network.

I have tried the guys in the forum there but they haven't come up with a
solution.

When I start FSClient I get 'Runtime Error 10047 Address Family is not
Supported'

This seems to be a network error rather than an FSClient problem.

All my network settings seem to be fine. I can ping both computers by name
and IP No, I can transfer files to and from each machine and access all
drives and folders.

FSClient is correctly setup with the correct IP numbers and subnet mask but
just won't work.

Anyone got any ideas?

Dave