[simpits-tech] Beta Innovations Nitro Analog board

Joseph Fagner falcon4 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 1 22:19:58 PDT 2007

Not to answer for David, but yes.  The air cores are really working out well
for Leo.

I have three of my F-16 gauges converted to air core and they work
wonderfully.  Leo is sending me the rest of the gauges next week including
the one inch gauges.  These have a very tiny air core motor that I helped
him get.  Company here in the states would never call them back until I just
hounded them enough and got them to sell me 75 units.  Leo is about to buy
more from me and I'm about to have to order more.  These babies are selling
like hot cakes.  So far, just about all the round gauges for falcon are
fully working.  Only ones that aren't are the ones that have no sh. Mem
value, but leo is going to program his software to "fake" those values so
you will have them "working" as well.  Like for cabin pressure, we will
monitor things like the canopy status and other logic to cause this gauge to
"function".  Same for the Hyd gauges as well.

David, good to see you having some working gauges there.  As soon as I get
mine going, I will post up a video.

I've been spending time back in the garage again with my new tool.  Finally
bought myself a metal lathe and been learning all about turning last couple
of weeks.

jay