[simpits-tech] Circuit question - plus another for Gene

Alan Murray realclassclown at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 6 16:55:31 PST 2007

The pinouts aren't right because I couldn't figure out
how to edit those attributes..look at the first
flip-flop and then the second and you'll see they have
the same pins which is incorrect...I'll try to get
this corrected..any gEDA users in the group?

The output section will drive any LEDs you want
including the Superbrights @ 30mA...I just ordered
Super Blues, Super Whites, and the Super UV LEDs to
test with this...can't wait to see the UV..they cost
enough at $1.39 each, double what the previous two
cost. Now I need to drag out those old blacklight
posters..;)

Hey, what do you fly? WC-130? KC-141?

Alan