[simpits-tech] Circuit question - plus another for Gene

Brian Sikkema bjsikkem at gimail.af.mil
Thu Dec 6 11:17:26 PST 2007

Hey Alan,

Yeah I did get your email, sorry I was on cross country since Tuesday, got back late last night and hadn't had time to reply.
Thanks for the work, this is great!

I look forward to giving it a shot myself...

Brian

I sent the first part of the circuit you requested to
your email on Tuesday but haven't heard from you so I
didn't know if the AF is placing me in the spam
category or not. I've got the 2nd part designed and
plan to breadboard both parts over the next couple of
days and then test it in the beginning of next week. I
also have a few pages of documentation for it ready as
well as both sets of schematics.

I hope other Simpits members will find it useful...I
need to finalize and test before turning it out to the
group. The circuit is capable of more than you
intended...I think you will like it..looks like $5 or
$6 in parts probably.

Cheers,
Alan