[simpits-tech] Web site registeration issue using F16 plane name

Gene Buckle geneb at deltasoft.com
Sun Aug 5 13:48:20 PDT 2007

On Sun, 5 Aug 2007, Joseph Fagner wrote:

> Nice work there g.
>
>   Jay

Thanks Jay.  Another thing I thought of this morning - "F-16" is a type
designation assigned by the DoD and as such, I don't think it is even
legal to trademark it.  Again, I'm not a lawyer, so one should be
consulted.

Boeing and 7n7 is a whole 'nother kettle of fish.  They're commercially
produced products with no public funding, so if they yell at you, I
strongly suggest you break speed records in attempting to comply. :)

"I'm not crazy, I'm plausibly off-nominal!"