[simpits-tech] Pressure breathing

Scott A. Cerrito scerrito at adelphia.net
Fri Apr 6 07:28:48 PDT 2007

KD,

This is why I asked to be a part of this email list, you guys have the tech
no how to fill in the blanks that I am currently missing...

Not a wet dishrag at all, i want to be sure I am safe about this, I want a
sytem to deliver class d breathing air to my HGU33/MBU12 setup once the
cockpit is completed.  It is not my intention to use combat edge pressures
while sitting in my rec/office, I need a setup that will provide the minimum
psi to the safety regulators I already have. No more, no less...   I wanted
to be absolutely sure of the setup that I have before i strap in, you know?

Does anyone know what a TTU-529/e is?   Thats what I got, that is what will
get gutted and installed into the console, it is not capable of providing
combat edge (current f-15/16etc) pressures... i got pics that I will get up
online on my website, so I can get everyones opinion prior to disaasembly of
the unit to power the mask and g-suit...  or I can go into great detail of
what this gizmo is, poking around the internet I came across this test unit
on a lark...  all it does is take compressed air and provides a means of
testing masks and g-suits... all the connections and regulators are there in
one 50lb package...

Scott