[simpits-tech] Links

Gene Buckle geneb at deltasoft.com
Sat Sep 30 00:45:01 PDT 2006

> A link for searching out MS documents and Mil spec documents. Many are
> superseded already, but many many of those were in effect when the
> aircraft we simulate were being designed:
> http://assist.daps.dla.mil/quicksearch/

What really sucks is they've all been converted to SAE standards and
while still "mil-spec", we have to pay to access documentation that our
tax dollars paid to develop!  It's utterly despicable.

> http://www.pacific-fighters.com

The guys on the Digital Flight list get together on Friday's to fly
together online.  I _think_ the website is http://www.digital-flight.com.

> <raising my right hand> I resolve to get some part of my cockpit built
> this weekend, even if I have to use zip ties to hold the kids still
> while I do it ;) j/k they'll probably want to help.

For child restraints, you can't beat 200M of duct tape and a quart of
Gorilla Glue. :)

"I'm not crazy, I'm plausibly off-nominal!"