[simpits-tech] Links

KD chevello at rcn.com
Sat Sep 30 00:06:45 PDT 2006

Check these out

Military sims:  http://www.etctacticalflight.com/
The big 'fuge (25G max, 15G/sec You have seen it in the A-1 sauce
commercial):  http://www.etctacticalflight.com/atfs_400gallery.php
The new pilot training center going up:  http://www.nastarcenter.com/
Training for space pilots and TOURISTS:  http://www.etcspace.com/

A link for searching out MS documents and Mil spec documents. Many are
superseded already, but many many of those were in effect when the
aircraft we simulate were being designed:
http://assist.daps.dla.mil/quicksearch/

http://www.pacific-fighters.com

In IL-2, Gene, people fly what they want to. There are so many options,
you could probably pick anything that you like and fly it. I see lots of
Yaks, BF-109s and FW-190s out there. P-51 is a real hot rod.

And I forgot to mention to Ido that we use our own software developed by
our divisions in Poland (no the planes don't fly backwards, just upside
down) and Turkey. I've been trying to drum up some interest in Orbiter,
but sometimes it is difficult to get certain people to even realize that
there is a box around their thinking, let alone try to get their
thoughts to go outside that box.

<raising my right hand> I resolve to get some part of my cockpit built
this weekend, even if I have to use zip ties to hold the kids still
while I do it ;) j/k they'll probably want to help.

Keith