[simpits-tech] another new member

Brian Sikkema bjsikkem at gimail.af.mil
Thu Sep 28 12:49:30 PDT 2006

> Has anyone built a pit that has swappable controls for
> quick change out?

Not yet but I'm looking into how to do it as easily as possible... I'm building a Mercury capsule (space sim), but the problem is there were 6 flown Mercury capsules, and there were many differences between each. I'm trying to figure out a way to be able to change out gauges and such so I can model the 2nd through the 6th capsule (the first, Shepards MR-3 Freedom 7, was completely different - there's just no way to do it with that one).

Brian