[simpits-tech] New members..

Gene Buckle geneb at deltasoft.com
Tue Sep 26 07:53:11 PDT 2006

Ben Jones wrote:
> I think there quiet because they cant peel there eyes off the pics of your tiny shed

...which _still_ isn't done yet.

The framing inspection was supposed to have been done last week so the
insulation could be installed this week.  I found out yesterday that
despite assurances on both Monday & Wednesday that it had been taken
care of, no one had bothered to call the inspection request in!  I
called it in myself and it'll be done today.  I called the owner (got
voicemail) and told him I was tired of being jerked around.  The little
coward hasn't called me back yet.  *snarl*

The good news is that with Rob's invaluable help, the first floor
section in the wood shop got built over the weekend.  It's not fun
constructing a new floor in a building that looks like it was built
using a Mk I uncalibrated eyeball as a square.  :)  I'll post pics when
I get the chance.

Today the site prep guy (the _only_ good experience in this whole damn
project!) is coming today to prep the floor area for concrete and to dig
the trenches for the infiltration system that the county requires.  Rob
& I will be shoveling a lot of rock today. :(

"I'm not crazy, I'm plausibly off-nominal!"