[simpits-tech] New members..

Gwyn Perrett gwyn at aapt.net.au
Tue Sep 26 20:12:52 PDT 2006

Hi Gene,

I just joined your list so I'm "singing out". I thought I was just joining a
news group! I was wondering why all these emails were arriving, what's the
score there?

I have been building a 737-800NG cockpit for the past two years and I'm a
Team Member at www.ifsbi.org

My project can be seen at ........
http://www.ifsbi.org/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=59

All the best from the "Westozy"