[simpits-tech] DC-8 sim

Justin Messenger jjmessenger at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 14 12:23:02 PDT 2006

I have made some test flights with the DC-8, flying
from Long Beach just like the plane did in 1960.

Once thing really stands out to me, the DC-8 is not a
fighter!! Turn the controls and wait-wait-wait for the
response! It certainly takes a different mindset to
fly the thing, I keep taking out the main gear on
landing!

Some video of the cocpit in operation is on my DC-8
documentary. Tell me you're with simpits and you get
the DVD half price.

Justin