[simpits-tech] Pictures of aircraft - an insider's info

Ben Jones bjones at pipecomp.com.au
Thu Oct 26 20:30:01 PDT 2006

Brian,  Ditto for RAAF bases in Australia,

I was not allowed to take  a photo of a certain bit of gear inside a F-111
and was told by the ground staff to pissoff real quick, so i did later to
return to my office on the base log onto the defence intranet and view a pic
of what i wanted to take pics off and even could read the flight manual
online and even print it out if i wanted to.

damm ass smokers!

Any how later on that afternoon i got a call to go and repair a ground power
unit for the aircraft in question, the dick that gave me the shits was
looking over my shoulder as i was working , i looked at him and said " umm
mate your not allowed to look inside it could you please turn around"

so he did ...... damm tool  dont piss me off again.

ben
bjones at pipecomp.com.au
(another insider)