[simpits-tech] Go pound Sand, whippersnappers!

Gene Buckle geneb at deltasoft.com
Tue Oct 24 21:42:12 PDT 2006

> > That's the "go pound sand" point.  I helped pay for it, I'm gonna take a
> > picture of it! :)  Silly asshats.
> >
> > g.
> >

> Unfortunately these days, "Go pound sand in that instance would probably
> lead to cavity searches followed by a lengthy stay at an undisclosed
> location. That sucks.
Fascism(sp) at its finest. *sigh*

> At least when you get old you get to pull the old "And can you believe
> they wouldn't let me take oven ONE picture of those dang nab planes?
> Silly Asshats!" and point your pipe stem at the grandkids.

In August of 2001 Rob & I went to the airshow at McChord-AFB because the
Oregon ANG F-15Cs were going to be there.  I needed more research photos
of the cockpit.  I was told in no uncertain terms would I be allowed to
take a picture of the cockpit.  Now we're talking about a powered-off idle
airframe here.  It's not like the ALR-56C was hot or something.  I was
insanely pissed off.  The jerk wouldn't even grace me with a reason as to
why I couldn't photograph the cockpit.

At that point I wisely decided that telling him that a) I had my own damn
F-15C at home and b) I likely knew more about it than he did would sound
both rediculously(sp) childish and VERY Walter Mitty-ish.  I bid him a
fond farewell (pronounced, "Ok.  Have a good one.", spelled, "Eat bags of
flaming sh*t, you over-educated, under-brained little twat!") and left.

:)

"I'm not crazy, I'm plausibly off-nominal!"

Proud owner of 80-0007