[simpits-tech] My Instrument failure on the weekend.

Ben Jones bjones at pipecomp.com.au
Wed Oct 18 23:46:56 PDT 2006

There is a long story but i wont go into it ........

Basically i actually had a VDO hobbs hour meter failure in flight and a bit of smoke errupt from under the instrument pannell .cause to be investigated but i think the masking tape holding in a circuit breaker may have something to do with it!   dont ask me i'm only a electrican by trade

I hope Roy  would stop voodooing  is his spare time.

ben
" Lord, If I must have an instrument failure, please let it be the Toilet occupied light ".