[simpits-tech] Re: Simpits-tech Digest, Vol 38, Issue 4

Justin Messenger jjmessenger at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 4 20:39:18 PDT 2006

Alan,
it is in storage and was not in a photographic state,
it had wires and hoses piled all over it and is stored
in a hanger away from the museum. When they get it up
and running I will be sure to take photos _and_
video!!

As for the F-8, on entry Cody made comments about the
cockpit being tight on him compared to the F-4 :)
Justin

> Thanks for the photos...looks like you guys had a
> blast. Cody demonstrates why tall people don't do
> well
> in fighters..if that canopy on the F-8 were closed,
> he'd be in trouble. If you get a chance in the
> future,
> pics of that SR-71 pit would be welcomed.
>
> Alan

 Douglas DC-8
  www.dc8cockpit.catisp.com
        See a free video preview at