[simpits-tech] Hey Gene

Brian Sikkema bjsikkem at gimail.af.mil
Sun Jul 30 20:35:19 PDT 2006

> Congrats on finding a willing participant in your excursion into
> matrimonial bliss ;-)
Thanks!

> So from what you are saying, you have *tons* of spare time then huh? <lol>
Oh yeah, boatloads! lol

> Great to see things are rocking and rolling for you!  What will you
> be doing at Wright-Pat? (apart from visiting the museum on our
> collective behalfs...)

Hehehe, visited the museum today... oggled over the Mercury capsule there, even if it was just a spare. Actually that's a bonus, as pieces missing make certain details easier to catch (such as the fact that there are two lightbulbs in the abort light, one above the other - a detail not currently reflected in the Mercury addon but which WILL be fixed! ;)) And I'm sure I'll be back to the museum again sometime this week. I love places with free admission and tons of aircraft! :)

But anyway I'm on casual status right now, which basically means I'm just chilling until I start SUPT in February. I'm attached to the 88th Operations Support Squadron here, which does things such as airfield operations (control tower, etc) and weather. From what I've heard I'll switch jobs about once a month to get a good exposure. Should be a fun time!

Brian