[simpits-tech] Hey Gene

Sean Galbraith sean.g at paradise.net.nz
Sun Jul 30 12:11:55 PDT 2006

At 01:38 a.m. 30/07/2006, you wrote:
>Sean has inspired me... I too have been on lurk mode for a bit.
>
>Basically life this year has been and will continue to be crazy. I
>commissioned into the Air Force on April 29, and following a month
>or so off I headed down to Maxwell AFB for 6 weeks of training. I
>just finished that up on Wednesday, came home to go to a friend's
>wedding and this afternoon I'm beginning my drive down to
>Wright-Patterson AFB, where I will be until February.
>
>I'm getting married December 30th and then come Feb I move down to
>Vance AFB, OK, and start my flight training.

Congrats on finding a willing participant in your excursion into
matrimonial bliss ;-)
So from what you are saying, you have *tons* of spare time then huh? <lol>

Great to see things are rocking and rolling for you!  What will you
be doing at Wright-Pat? (apart from visiting the museum on our
collective behalfs...)

>Sim work has been pretty nonexistant lately. I am still working on
>the Mercury project for Orbiter, however. I had to take a hiatus the
>past six weeks because of the aforementioned training, but I hope to
>start back up once I am settled down in Ohio. Lots of improvements
>coming for the next version.

Look forward to seeing what's in store for the next version, I've
been away from Orbiter for waaay too long.  Although I did grab the
latest update, which looks stunning!

>Anyway still keeping an eye towards my Merc sim development, but it
>just isn't in the time/money budget at the moment. However I
>consider my work on the Mercury addon for Orbiter as software work
>on MY sim. :D Someday....

Haha, time and money?  Who *does* have enough of either!

I really look forward to the day that I have to come over to fly the Merc ;-)

SeanG