[simpits-tech] Zinc Chromate

Cris Harrison Phoenix2000 at phoenixcomm.net
Tue Jan 10 03:17:05 PST 2006

I just looked up that mask (/*I know nothing!) */so I found out at
http://www.williamswholesaleclub.com
thats will work (but way overkill) you just need a standard canister for
it.... go to your local automotive paint store.....and check
you can pick up a mask and filters at (i hate to plug them, gee) your
local depot and filters and mask, cheaper than you can buy a replacement
filter for you NBC mask....

Cris
www.phoenixcomm.net/~phnx2000/sim