[simpits-tech] Zinc Chromate

Justin Messenger jjmessenger at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 8 07:01:08 PST 2006

I have a NATO NBC mask, I wonder if that would work?
Justin

Justin is the painted stuff or the electroplated
stuff???
Yes It major McNasty but you cant beat it if you want
to stop oxidation
on Alum parts
I wouldn't leave home (the parts in the build) with
out it..

Cris Harrison
www.phoenixcomm.net/~phnx2000/sim

BTW
If you are going to mess with any stuff like that what
I recommend is
the following:
1. a respirator with the right filters in it. or a air
mask but you need
an oil-less compressor.
2. a Tyvek Bunnie suit (really cheap
3. rubber gloves (like doctors ware) then use a work
glove over them..
4. go all the way and tape w/ duct tape you sleaves
and shoes... also
over shoes again the Tyvek stuff...
5. dispose off all contaminated clothes in a baggie...
tie it up and
then one more over bag for good luck....
6. Wash off OUTSIDE BEFORE GOING IN THE HOUSE!!!  :}}
- good luck