[simpits-tech] Kind of off-topic, but...

Gordan Sikic gordan.s at mail.inet.hr
Sun Feb 12 19:06:05 PST 2006

Hi,

> Does anyone here actually work in the aviation industry? I've got a
> project for one of my college classes where I have to write a report on
> a career field that I'm interested in; obviously I went with aviation.
> Part of that is I have to interview a few people who actually work in
> that field. Can anyone here spare the time to answer some questions?

If "aviation industry" includes maintenance, I'd like to say that I
spent almost 9 years in Croatian Airforce, technical department,
fullfiling various duties, starting from direct maintenance up to
design, implementation and verification of mathematical models used for
realtime flight simulations. Unusual fact is that all that time I've
been civilian, and not army officer.

Presently, I'm working as a independent SW consultant/engineer.

If there's anything interesting within my career where I might help,
I'll be glad to.

Best regards,
Gordan