[simpits-tech] [Spam] Re: Ship sim...

Alan D. Mazurka adm.design at verizon.net
Thu Dec 21 08:39:04 PST 2006

hi,

seasick?? how about just plain sick.

i've been doing some CAD work to help determine the feasibility of running
that Matrox device through a few projectors.

some measuring-tape sessions strongly suggest that the rendered image will
exceed my peripheral vision.

here are some shots from the program:

http://www.enet-inc.com/adm/shots/shot1.jpg

http://www.enet-inc.com/adm/shots/shot2.jpg

other "dressing" around the cockpit is subject to inteference with the
light cones coming from the projectors. i haven't done much research in
that area yet.

  - adm -

At 01:19 AM 12/21/2006, you wrote:

>SUPER - looking forward to play with it !
>
>Regards
>Frank

Alan D.
Mazurka