[simpits-tech] Simpits-tech Digest, Vol 40, Issue 2

Justin Messenger jjmessenger at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 5 06:26:12 PST 2006

Im sure Matt's info is correct. He's reliable. Did you
email him?

>From what PM told me in the past FMFD was bomb on the
market, so there will not be another one made by them.
They used to be pestered to make a FMFD but after they
released it almost no one bought it. Maybe it would
have done better if it was for the F-16...

Justin

> > I am trying to find out the capabilities of PM's
> "FighterMFD".
> > Downloaded the demo, read all the info on the
> website etc, but I am
> > finding conflicting information.
> >
> > Matt Wietlpach's Website shows some cool features,
> but PM can't
> > confirm if they are in fact real.  Check
> > out:  http://www.mattssimulator.com/sim_013.htm
> for what I am talking
> about.
> > I am specifically interested in whether the Nav
> mode display will
> > display a flightplan generated by the PM CDU
> software, and whether
> > the "terrain" data shown is the same as used in
> the PM "Boeing Glass".
> >
> > Anyhow.. I am keen to hear from anyone who uses,
> or has used PM
> > FighterMFD.  I am thinking about using it for one
> MFD in the Skyhawk
> > (I know it isn't right for the 'Kahu' Skyhawk, but
> hey, I aint that fussy)
> >
> > SeanG

 Douglas DC-8
  www.dc8cockpit.catisp.com