[simpits-tech] throttle reverse position

David C. Allen allendc at qwest.net
Mon Aug 7 11:01:53 PDT 2006

Hi Justin
Sounds like the way the 737 Thrust reversers work.

If you use one pot then Full Reverse is 0 ohms, Idle is some percent
of the pot travel, and Full forward thrust is 100% pot travel.

Then you assign a dead band around Idle position using your analog
interface software or FSUIPC.

David
www.737FlightSim.com