[simpits-tech] cost of a simpit

Matt Bailey mattb at rtccom.net
Sun Oct 23 00:53:46 PDT 2005

Heh..........occasionally I do a quick rough estimate of what my "basic" first
cockpit will be like, and I'm thinking "ok, I think if I keep things
reasonable, I can get *started* for under $10,000".......

I already have too many expensive hobbies. :P

	-Matt Bailey

On Saturday 22 October 2005 20:17, Justin Messenger fired a shotgun at the
keyboard and the following appeared: