[simpits-tech] Flightsim 2004 & CH Pro throttle

Brian Sikkema bjsikkem at gimail.af.mil
Wed Nov 9 11:39:49 PST 2005

Hey all,

We just set up a laptop here in the ROTC building with Microsoft Flight Sim 2004 and a CH Pro Throttle quadrant, CH Pro fighter stick and CH Pro pedals. The thing is, the first two throttles, when pushed all the way forward, only bring the throttles up to 71% in the game. I've calibrated them MULTIPLE times, everything looks right. I flew the ford tri-motor once, and I pushed the first three throttles forward. Engines 1 and 2 only went to 71%, engine 3 went up to 100% - as you can imagine that got.... sporty.... Anyway, I'm at a loss here. I've checked the calibration, and the flight sim settings, and I can't figure it out. Any ideas?

Brian