[simpits-tech] Woohoo!

Bubba mysticz28 at swbell.net
Wed May 25 21:20:45 PDT 2005

Yes, I said woohoo. Bite me if you don't like it ;)

Passed my written today. Not going to say by how much, but it's above 70% so
it counts. I promised myself that I wouldn't fly again until I passed it, so
I'll be playing with my new toy tomorrow night. Need another .8 dual and 7
landings at night and the rest will be simulated IFR and solo. Hopefully
I'll be able to take my checkride by the end of next month and start working
on 250 hrs TT for inst. and comm. At least I get to save roughly 65% on all
that since I don't have to fork over rental fees :)

Next will be panel and paint. I'm going to start stripping and polishing the
leading edges tomorrow and there's an A150 taildragger on the other end of
the field with exactly what I want for a panel. Same layout, but without the
usual Cessna cosmetic overlay crap. Hmm, I think it's legal for me to
replace that piece with my own since it counts as cosmetic, and I have some
black haircell textured ABS in the garage...
--
Steve
mysticz28 at swbell.net