[simpits-tech] new forum

johan.nauwa at gavle.to johan.nauwa at gavle.to
Wed May 25 21:04:05 PDT 2005

Hi all,

I would like to enlighten you all that we have a new public forum at The
Mobile Flightsimulators.
We are working hard with new software for both SI (HUD) and CI (Radar)
The software is written in C++ with OpenGL and represent a 100% exact
functional copy of the Swedish SAAB 37 Viggen HUD. This software is
validated by engineers of SAAB Military Aircraft. Even as it's a unique
Viggen application the base code can be used to adapt it to any other
aircraft. The Radar software will be more accurate than any other program,
we have made some groundbreaking steps, but are not able to show anything
yet, we still have some modes at the HUD to finish before we dig deeper
into the Radar.

In the forum, there are some pictures of the work, and if you have
questions, you are welcome to ask them in the forum and our programmers
will answer (I'm just the guy with the hardware)

Johan Nauwelaertz de Agé
http://mobil.flygsimulator.se
http://novelair.com