[simpits-tech] Grr...

Matt Bailey mattb at rtccom.net
Mon May 23 17:19:51 PDT 2005

It didn't make it through. Don't keep us in suspense, re-post!

Got your checkride to do today? Hope it's better weather there than it is
here. I was just at the R/C field trying to fly my dad's trainer. The WX is
actually nice, but it's crazy windy. I did a couple landings, but it was just
too rough for training (or even for sport flying). I just checked the METAR
for a nearby airport and it was showing.........18 knots, gusting to 28!

	-Matt Bailey

On Monday 23 May 2005 15:54, Bubba set 1,000 monkies in front of keyboards and
came up with the following: