[simpits-tech] Grr...

Bubba mysticz28 at swbell.net
Mon May 23 16:54:16 PDT 2005

I have no idea if my last message made it through. For whatever reason I
have to put simpits.org on my allowed email list or it won't get through the
ISP's filters, but they keep changing what's on my list! These people must
work for the FAA...

Anyway, assuming my last message did make it through, everyone's seen my new
toy, so at least I have something to replicate when I finally find room to
finish (ok, start) my 'pit. As usual I have way too many ideas, but I can't
get into it now since I have to be at the airport in about... aw crap, 15
minutes.
--
Steve
mysticz28 at swbell.net