[simpits-tech] Went flying yesterday....

Matt Bailey mattb at rtccom.net
Tue Mar 22 23:37:20 PST 2005

Of all the creative ways I've come up with to destroy and/or prematurely end a
model's flight, strangely, socializing with the foliage has not been amongst
them.

I finally got to go flying last week too, the weather is starting to warm up
here (southern IN). Still dialing in my recently restored Tiger 2, it keeps
nosing over during taxi. :P Sure flies nice though..........

	-Matt Bailey