[simpits-tech] Sorry, Gene...

Bubba mysticz28 at swbell.net
Tue Jun 28 23:08:41 PDT 2005

Gene Buckle wrote:

> My F-15 doesn't have to. :)

But where's the fun in that?

Got to pull some g's tonight. Not many of them, but it was greater than 1 so
it counts ;) Practiced steep turns, slow flight, and short field landings.
Discovered I can do steep turns within 10 feet and 1 degree. Works for me :)
Also discovered that control reversal in a 150 is a myth (at least in mine).
I was plodding along at 50 MPH and 30 degrees of flaps and the rudder and
ailerons hadn't traded jobs. And it takes a buttload of up trim to keep the
nose up ;)
--
Steve
mysticz28 at swbell.net