[simpits-tech] Sorry, Gene...

Matt Bailey mattb at rtccom.net
Sun Jun 26 21:45:08 PDT 2005

Thread hijack.........

What happened to that poor Learjet? I see some damage on the top of the
cockpit area, did that happen in the junkyard after disassembling the
plane? I can't find that registration number in the NTSB accident
database.

I've flown a 35A sim at FlightSafety, love the cockpit layout and
performance of Learjets. Sure wish I had the room and $$$ to make this
bird sim-worthy. :/

	-Matt Bailey