[simpits-tech] Controlling synchros

Joseph Fagner falcon4 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 1 19:03:18 PDT 2005

I'm working on a similar issue with a Fuel Flow meter from an F-16.  We had
thought about doing that very same thing and still might.  We are looking at
our options right now.  We are also looking at building a "poor mans"
digital to synchro converter since the real things are damn expensive.  I'm
getting some help since that stuff is way over my head.  We are still in the
early phases of trying to come up with an affordable solution.  Keep us
posted on what you come up with.

Jay